This years Dinner in the Field tickets will go on sale on March 30, at 1 pm in the afternoon in the Greenhouse. Please notice the time change from previous years. Tickets will be sold in person while they last to anyone in line by 2 pm. Any remaining tickets will be available online afterward.
This year’s Dinner in the Fields will be held at 6 pm on the following dates. Tables seat 8, seats are $175 each.
Volante Farms is pleased to announce the dates and ticket sales of our Dinner in the Field Series for Summer 2019. We have another exciting lineup of meals planned for you this season, each featuring the finest ingredients straight from our fields with our kitchen’s special touch.
Our Dinners in the Field are casual affairs: decorated, prepared, served and catered entirely by our farmstand, kitchen, ice cream, greenhouse and field crews. Please consider joining us again or for the first time this summer as we celebrate the harvest with a fantastic meal served on the land where it was grown and harvested and joined with good friends and family and carefully paired wines.
- This year’s dinners are Thursday evenings at 6 pm: July 11, July 25, and August 8, 2019
- Tickets are on sale March 30 1 pm to 2 pm in our greenhouse, remaining tickets are available online after in-person sales. Tickets are limited to 8 (1 table) per purchase.
- Dinners will be $175 per person. The menu will be the same for all three dinners while still pulling the freshest tastes from the field for each meal.
- Ticket price includes wine pairing. We do not have a license for BYOB, so please do not plan on bringing or purchasing additional beverages on site.
- Meals are served family style, so diners with allergy and dietary concerns should contact us or respond to the confirmation email after registering.
- Meals are not vegetarian, but there are always enough vegetables, salads and sides available to satisfy.
- The easiest way to ensure you’ll sit with friends is to simply purchase the tickets under one name and one transaction. We will do our best to accommodate separate parties that wish to sit together.
- Please remember to dress wisely, we mean it when we say ‘field’ so sensible shoes are a must!